As a non-profit organization, all of our funding must be raised each year. Sponsorships and event partnerships are a great way for a business to get involved in the local communities and schools. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss our mission and programs and how they may align with your interests and business goals.
Financial Sponsorship Opportunities - 2017
Event Sponsor: Your business can be listed as a major sponsor ($2500) for any of the following:
- S.T.E.M. Conference at Tufts: 100 middle school students and their parents
- Blackstone Valley Youth Leadership Academy Graduation ceremony
- Manufacturing Month bus visits for students
- Jobs Fair to connect students with employers
- Professional development and training programs at businesses for teachers
Annual Blackstone Valley Business & Education Forum - sponsorship opportunities starting at $500 for a table, up to $5000 to be a major event sponsor.
School Grants Program:
- Sponsor competitive grants named after your business and offered to all eleven school districts. Teachers submit proposals for funding by meeting the guidelines you develop with the help of BVEF staff. This involves a minimum $5000 donation with each grant being a minimum $1000 award.
- $1000 to be the named sponsor of ONE of our four newsletters, which are widely distributed to the schools and community
- $3000 to sponsor all FOUR newsletters
Donation: Any amount you wish to give to support BVEF’s overall mission in the Blackstone Valley will be greatly appreciated.
Program Partnerships: Work with us to host or participate in some of the programs that we hold throughout the school year; including Student Tours, Professional Develpment Days, and Career Readiness Programs.
Please contact Paul Lynskey, Executive Director, at plynskey@BVeducationfoundation.org for more information on how to donate or get involved with BVEF.